FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By WhereAmI
I've ordered a few plants from them now and since i am completely satisfied with what I have received from them so far I figured I would go ahead and get some pictures so I can show what I have received and recommend them to everyone.

all pics were taken on my cellphone unfortunately =/

I'll get pictures of my G14 rosetted I received last week tomorrow and upload them while Im at work. Should be better quality since it seems that cape sundews are impossible for my cellphone to focus on :P and I have also received some seeds from them, CP's had a 85-90% germination rate and the packet of Desmodium Gyrans that I got from them had a less than 10% germination rate (received 12 seeds and one plant germinated) However I have read that the seeds could take up to 90 days to germinate so Ill give them another month and update again.
Attachments:
Here is the G14 Rosetted I got from them.  arrived in great condition already producing another trap
Here is the G14 Rosetted I got from them. arrived in great condition already producing another trap
539280_10150966931373468_501082022_n.jpg (121.92 KiB) Viewed 3199 times
This guy is doing GREAT.  Received about a month ago, sent from states to a military post in South Korea and still had dew on it!  Now it has immense amounts of dew
This guy is doing GREAT. Received about a month ago, sent from states to a military post in South Korea and still had dew on it! Now it has immense amounts of dew
575498_10150964988433468_2082715677_n.jpg (82.89 KiB) Viewed 3225 times
By WhereAmI
They ship them potted and usually will have a Plastic cup over the top of them taped down to the pot itself. They always get to me from the states (I live in South Korea at the moment) with lots of water left over, so i'm guessing they water them REALLY good before they ship them. The sundew arrived perfect as the pot and cup seems to be around the same size. The cup for the venus flytrap was just a little bit bigger than the plant itself so it sat on the soil in the pot and during the process of the mail system man handling it the soil pushed out a bit in the shape of the cup, but the flytrap was not injured or in shock when I got it, I just simply pressed the soil back down a bit around it and it was fine.
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!