FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Jutty_Boy
I will be posting weekly growth just for the heck of it. I'm sure the more experienced growers won't really be impressed, but hey, I am ^_^ haha
Attachments:
VFT 1.jpg
VFT 1.jpg (130.8 KiB) Viewed 6374 times
By English Springer
My seeds came yesterday so it will be interesting to see how the other members do with their germination--Good idea to track your progress.
I hope to get my medium set up this weekend and start my first germination experiment!
Peace!
E.S.
By afh928
Ok, i think mine are ready to do pics of now. I have about 6 really good ones going so far. This is really cool, it's like Steve has helped us all start a big group experiment or something, lol. Fun times! :mrgreen:
By Redneck_Angel
Think of Steve as a drug dealer of sorts. He gets you hooked with the free stuff, and then you're paying for the addiction the rest of your life :lol:

My fiance is starting to call himself a flytrap widow :? And my addiction will just grow when I get Steve's shipment.

It'll be interesting to watch and hear all the stories from Steve's shipments this year. I think the timeline pics is a great idea!
By Jutty_Boy
Well, this end week 2 for the seed germanation. . .as you can see, there isnt much difference from week 1, BUT, if you look super hard, the ends of the seeds are starting poke roots, they just have not emerged yet, at least i hope. ^_^
Attachments:
100_0715Week 2.jpg
100_0715Week 2.jpg (87.89 KiB) Viewed 6315 times

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!