FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By swat007j
I would really want to buy this three plants stated in the tittle above, also if any one has utricularia they want to trade or sale I may be interested. I will pay via paypal and IF u want to trade I have alot of Sundew Cap seeds , a Drosera Cap[s] and a Butterwort prim [s] .I can also offer netflix :P ummm for trading I need this plants to ful fill my collection of the main Cps....
By jamez
These are all extremely common except for one. You can get Flava and Darlingtonia from Cascade Carnivores. Nepenthes Ventricosa can be purchased from most Nepenthes retailers. I think Cascade has them too.

And people usually don't do things like "offering netflix".
By swat007j
jamez wrote:Tn excehese are all extremely commopt for one. You can get Flava and Darlingtonia from Cascade Carnivores. Nepenthes Ventricosa can be purchased from most Nepenthes retailers. I think Cascade has them too.

And people usually don't do things like "offering netflix".
Thank you , I'm trying to find them all together so I don't have to spend too much on the shipping "Cascade Carnivore" is out of stock for Nepenthes Ventricosa damm!
By swat007j
plantman1001 wrote:how do you offer netflix ?????????????????????????????????????????????

I give some one a user name and password and they can login to netflix simple as that. Last time will varie btw 1month-2years
By jamez
swat007j wrote:
plantman1001 wrote:how do you offer netflix ?????????????????????????????????????????????

I give some one a user name and password and they can login to netflix simple as that. Last time will varie btw 1month-2years
That is one reason why not to. Do you see the big difference betewen 30 days and 731 days?

And if it's your username and password,

Also I'm pretty sure Netflix doesn't want people sharing their username and password between random people. Yet many people do it, and they love netflix but can't respect their rules.
By Grey
The sale or trade of accounts that incur subscription fees is against the terms of service one agrees to when creating said account. If the the proprieter discovers the account has been traded or sold they may ban it without any refunds given and as such I would emplore anyone who is considering such a trade to decline, it really is a lose-lose situation.

To prevent further discussion of account trading I am going to lock this topic. Should anyone have any interest in trading with swat007j please do so via the private message system.
Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

S. flava or a hybrid

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

Is the pot draining? What water are you using? Wha[…]

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

All three of those are available in the seed bank[…]

Email them (or call them) and ask if it's pure per[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!