FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By uglypho
Well this is it. The last of my plants are listed below. I've grouped them together. Plants will only be sold off in the listed groups. I believe these prices are good.

- 2 medium sized Dingley Giant's, all for 15.99 Sold

- 1 G14 + 2 small SWG's, all for 10.99 Sold

- 1 extra large Spider clump + 1 spider plantlet, all for 14.99 SOLD

I'm also selling off my mini greenhouse for $24.99. If you're interested in the mini greenhouse, send me a message and i'll direct you to a page with pictures. Greenhouse comes with a large sheet of 30% shadecloth, bag of peat moss, and pots/saucers.

Shipping is a $2.50 extra charge for first class mail which takes 2-5 days.

Plants could be purchased here: http://www.phongvft.org/products.htm

Thanks,
phong
Last edited by uglypho on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By uglypho
Alright no problem. Plants will be shipped out tomorrow.
By Matt
Awesome! Thanks phong. I had never really seen many photos of the G14, but after I saw this one:
on your site I realized I really needed to get that plant.

Is that the same plant that I'll be getting or is that a different plant? I know it doesn't really matter as long as it's a G14, but I'm just curious.
By uglypho
Ah sorry, that's the G14 alright, but a few years ago. Yeah i think the G14 is just about my favorite VFT. I'm sure the plant will look just as good if not even better in your care.

Thanks,
phong
By Matt
uglypho wrote:Ah sorry, that's the G14 alright, but a few years ago. Yeah i think the G14 is just about my favorite VFT. I'm sure the plant will look just as good if not even better in your care.

Thanks,
phong
Thanks for the vote of confidence phong. I hope that I can get it back to its former glory that it had in that photo. It looks absolutely gorgeous there!
By afh928
I WANT THOSE SPIDERS, CHECK YOUR INBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
By CRS4
Well, no one has spoken for the Dinglies (plural of Dingley?), so I'm going to go ahead and get them. I mean, they're just medium sized plants, but hey - It's not the size that counts... (Sorry. That was horrible - I couldn't resist.)
-Carl

PS: The Southwest giant leaf pullings I got from you a couple weeks back are forming little buds at the bases. The G14 leaves aren't showing signs of tiny plantlets yet, but they remain nice and green- I'll keep my fingers crossed.
By uglypho
Woooooooo! I'm so glad to hear about the cuttings taking root. Thanks alot for the update and congratulations. I'll ship out your Dingley Giant's tomorrow along with Mat's order.

Thanks,
Phong
By afh928
Just claimed the last Spider plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The brood grows again, lol!!!

aaron
By uglypho
Thanks Aaron. Thank you everyone else. All orders were shipped today. If anyone is interested, my mini greenhouse/coldframe is now for sale. I'll be away from home for a bit next week, but I have somebody who could help ship it. Email me at phovft@hotmail.com or email my friend at rhuxford@gmail.com if you're interested. It could also be purchased directly on this page: http://www.phongvft.org/products.htm

Here's the greenhouse:

Comes with a bag of additional 30% shadecloth

Also, 9 round plastic pots and saucers as well as a bag of fresh peat moss will be included for free if requested.

Thanks and take care everyone,
Phong
Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!