FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By hardrockerCP
Have newer more difficult Drosera coming in so i need my old ones out. limited space. well ive now got too many in my opinions. all plants are in great shape and growing/dewing nicely. If you see anything you like let me know and i can get a basic pic for ya. i dont have a fancy camera or any macro lenses so there will be no picture magic, what you see is what you get. you will cover shipping but if you get more than one you can bet its combined, ill get as many in your box as i can safely before getting another box or upgrading size.

(# available) plant name (asking price)

(3) D. Burmanii (6.00)
(1) D. Capensis 'alba' (6.00) [this one is really big and healthy, just finished flowering for me so you should see a surge in growth!]
(2) D. Spathulata (5.00)
(2) D. Venusta (6.00) [Love these traps and the way their traps curl up for food]
(3) D. Rotunfolia (4.00)
(1) D. Admirabalis (6.00) [just got its first layer underneath it finally big enough to pass on to someone else]

So let me know! I have more a few more as well, but i will need to get out to the greenhouse tomorrow morning to get #'s and labels.
Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!