FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By TrapperKeeper
Hi everyone,
New to the world of CPs.
Saw a little VFT at Jerrys Home Improvement Store a few weeks back and for some reason just had to haul it home.
It came with care instructions which as I'm sure you can all guess weren't correct. Luckily I went online to learn more about VFTs, found this site and so learnt to care for it appropriately.

Needless to say the little green plant I brought home was carrying some kind of 'virus' and infected me :mrgreen: ..... so now I'm totally addicted and in my sickened state have bought some more from the FlyTrap Store :lol:

Having fun with these intresting little plants.
Looking forward to learning more about them and having years of successful growing.
By TrapperKeeper
Thankyou for the welcome everyone :D

Here's a quick pic of my flytrap store purchases enjoying some sun.
They've survived their first week in my care. So far so good.

By WhereAmI
Those look amazing especially considering they were bought from a Home improvement store. All the ones I get have to be rehabilitated if I buy them locally because South Korean people seem to think that they grow in the dark/shade and they all look pitiful when I get them. Anyways, Your plants are looking great and good luck. Its definitely addicting lol.
By TrapperKeeper
Those look amazing especially considering they were bought from a Home improvement store. All the ones I get have to be rehabilitated if I buy them locally because South Korean people seem to think that they grow in the dark/shade and they all look pitiful when I get them. Anyways, Your plants are looking great and good luck. Its definitely addicting lol.

Sorry for the confusion. The above group was bought from the store on this site ( Flytrap store ). That's why they look amazing. Bought from a super grower :D

Will post a pic of the Jerrys Home Improvement store purchase that started it all tomorrow. ( camera battery is recharging )
Got it ! What you think ?

If you bought it pre-mixed from a local store I […]

The two winners are #6, Hurtrus, and #1 Cross. […]

Fat Tuesday

[emoji624][emoji1782][emoji83][emoji82][emoji1854][…]

pinguicula pot size

thankyou guys :D

wanted to grow one

ty somuch and oops i mean "carnivorous and […]

I usually use a 3x3 or 4x4 pot with peat sand mix […]

Good pinguicula for me

I second Huntsmanshorn recommendation for agnata[…]

Props to StaatS+17 and Ping!!!. Especially that ve[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!