FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By TrapperKeeper
Hi everyone,
New to the world of CPs.
Saw a little VFT at Jerrys Home Improvement Store a few weeks back and for some reason just had to haul it home.
It came with care instructions which as I'm sure you can all guess weren't correct. Luckily I went online to learn more about VFTs, found this site and so learnt to care for it appropriately.

Needless to say the little green plant I brought home was carrying some kind of 'virus' and infected me :mrgreen: ..... so now I'm totally addicted and in my sickened state have bought some more from the FlyTrap Store :lol:

Having fun with these intresting little plants.
Looking forward to learning more about them and having years of successful growing.
By Shes Crofty
Welcome!

You've been bit by the bug.. err.. the plant that eats the bug.

Look forward to seeing some photos of your plant as it grows older in your care :)
By TrapperKeeper
Thankyou for the welcome everyone :D

Here's a quick pic of my flytrap store purchases enjoying some sun.
They've survived their first week in my care. So far so good.

By WhereAmI
Those look amazing especially considering they were bought from a Home improvement store. All the ones I get have to be rehabilitated if I buy them locally because South Korean people seem to think that they grow in the dark/shade and they all look pitiful when I get them. Anyways, Your plants are looking great and good luck. Its definitely addicting lol.
By TrapperKeeper
WhereAmI wrote:Those look amazing especially considering they were bought from a Home improvement store. All the ones I get have to be rehabilitated if I buy them locally because South Korean people seem to think that they grow in the dark/shade and they all look pitiful when I get them. Anyways, Your plants are looking great and good luck. Its definitely addicting lol.
Sorry for the confusion. The above group was bought from the store on this site ( Flytrap store ). That's why they look amazing. Bought from a super grower :D

Will post a pic of the Jerrys Home Improvement store purchase that started it all tomorrow. ( camera battery is recharging )
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

Question Pest Control

Most growers opt for natural or organic pest contr[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!