FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By DragonflyGuy
I was hoping to find this nice variety of D. capensis or any other reddish colored non-temperate sundew. Can't seem to find it in stock anywhere. I have a few CPs I have available for trade.

I have a few common VTF varities for trade (Pink Venus, Fang, and Czech Giant) which have recently flowered but are just about recovered. I have some P. Moranensis babies. I also have a ton of typical D. capensis.
By dragona
What you said it is very interesting.Can you talk about more deails?
By chtripp
dragona wrote:What you said it is very interesting.Can you talk about more deails?
Looks like a spambot made it in.
By Eric
I would contact the other Eric (Dionae). He seems to have a lot of Capensis "red" seedlings. :D He is an awesome trader too, I cannot recommend him enough and in all of my trades with him he has been very generous.
By WhereAmI
wish I would of seen this earlier. The commissary on base here seems to specialize in D. Capensis Red (Killing them that is) I just recently rehabilitated one and gave it away this morning to one of my Korean Coworkers that loves CPs as well.
By DragonflyGuy
Hi Swat! Is that actually a red variety? I'm not doubting you but it does look very similar to my typical.

Thanks for the recommendation, Eric.
By swat007j
DragonflyGuy wrote:Hi Swat! Is that actually a red variety? I'm not doubting you but it does look very similar to my typical.

Thanks for the recommendation, Eric.
yes its a typically red I see now you want the one with red stems right? dang i don't have that one sorry.
By DragonflyGuy
Yeah, the D. capensis I'm looking for is like the one jrmc posted. There it's called D. capensis 'narrow red leaf' but I haven't seen a consistent name for it. I would order from California Carnivores but that price is kind of steep.

I'd also consider trading for any unusual or largish sundew that doesn't require a dormancy period.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!