FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By afh928
Thanks guys! Well, ALOT has changed since i was "around" last. We moved into an apartment and i gave my collection to a friend of Annie's that worked at the nursery with her because they would not have been healthy on our small porch. Her name was Carolyn and i taught her all about CPs and she loved them SO much...even made sure the ones in stock were taken out of the death cubes and properly cared for! Unfortunately, she passed away earlier this year and i figured i would let the brood stay with her husband. Don't know if he is still caring for them, but i know she loved them so much i figured i would let them stay there in case he did. So all i currently have is a big pot with an older s. pupurea and an s. judith hindle on the sunny corner of the porch...but...good news...we are moving into our 1st house in July! I am already thinking up my bog area and will probably do a huge amount of containers again as well. Once were settled in i would REALLY like to ACTUALLY get back into the game this time around and pick up where i left off. I miss my "plant world" lol, life just took quite a few turns the past couple years, but i have been alot less at peace without them...they were VERY much a part of getting me through some rough times and my own little version of zen. So thats the short version, lol. Looks like you guys are doing fantastic with the store, proud of you. I have missed you guys very much and i hope i can transition back to where i was before. I have missed this all very much. :mrgreen:
By afh928
Thanks you guys, i appreciate it VERY much! It's not going to be real easy, or cheap for that matter, to get my collection back to where it was (and beyond) but i'll manage somehow. I did last time, pretty sure i can do it again. Talk soon!
:mrgreen:

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!