FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
For all of my fellow addicts here's a link to a new CP supplier - http://www.crystalscarnivores.com. She has some Dews, Utrics, and Pings that I've been looking for and although I didn't order any plants yet, I did order some Trichoderma. I'll probably order some plants in a couple of weeks if everything turns out ok with my trich order.
By markus13
WOW! that was quick. I placed my order for the Trichoderma last night after 5 pm and got an e-mail this morning with a tracking number already.
By fishandplants
Wow, she definitely has a variety of pings. Can you let us know how your order was when it comes in?
By garz
markus13 wrote:WOW! that was quick. I placed my order for the Trichoderma last night after 5 pm and got an e-mail this morning with a tracking number already.
I actually ended up getting some my self today, but I went to one of the reps from ampac directly. Shipped out priority mail same day. Hope its as good as some people claim it to be. Let us know how your ventures with it work out for yah.
By banana007
I ordered a couple of Pings from her this week (my first) after seeing this post and her impressive selection. I'll try to remember to take some pics and post them. I think the post office is holding them hostage until tomorrow :(
By Ras
Her store definitely has alot of potential. and shes very nice about mixups too

I ordered three pings just tonight, some very interesting hybrids that I haven't seen anywhere else, a few Ive never even heard of
and my god its so cheap.
...so cheap. like6$ for a plant that would cost 12-18$ anywhere else
I def like the store , and imo the more people buy from her the better it will get :)
By Briar
First let me say I am biased, Crissy and I have been friends for a long time..... she and I have exchanged plants back and forth for years.

Having said that.... I am happy to see she is getting the recongnition she so deserves. Crissy tries hard to grow and sell only the best quality plants and suppplies. With her it is all about the plant and customer satisfaction.

The girl is very good on many levels, so shop with confidence.

Butch
Briar, Briar liked this
By markus13
Thanks for the info Briar! I just ordered 4 pings and a sundew from her on 4/20. They shipped on Monday 4/23 and should be here tomorrow.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!