FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By sipecsus
So I have like 5 or 6 nice sized dionea in a rectangle pot, that's where I put my cut flower stalks nd they r growing. I usually spray my plants in between waterings with a spray bottle, today when I was spraying my dionea I noticed some green next to the base of two of my plants, so I sprayed the peat away be there's baby flytraps emerging! I mean there tiny nd it looks like a seperate plant, I haven't put any seeds in this pot , so what happend?? Is this from the mama plant I'd did I get lucky when I bought my dionea???? I'll try 2 post some photos when I get access to a computer, my lap top got a virus , so when I'm on here I do it from my iPhone!
By sipecsus
Yeah only mine r super tiny! That's krazy , I learn something new every day! LOL
By afh928
good stuff man! That is a nice surprise! I hope i get that very same surprise out of my Bohemian Garnet, lol..it can divide as MUCH as it wants, i won't mind a bit!
By Matt
afh928 wrote:I hope i get that very same surprise out of my Bohemian Garnet, lol..it can divide as MUCH as it wants, i won't mind a bit!
You just might get your wish! Supposedly that's the growth pattern of Bohemian Garnets. They don't get very large, but they do divide a lot.
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!