FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By FBIMOBSTER
CLOSE

I'm trying to get rid of ALL my Nepenthes (23) to make more room for my Dionaeas!

The List of SMALL Plants (3in. pots):
Campanulata $20 SOLD
Platychila $60 SOLD
Rajah $15 SOLD
Albomarginata $10 SOLD
Faizaliana $20 SOLD
Sumatrana $30 SOLD
Macrophylla $75 SOLD
Burbidgeae $20 SOLD
2-Insignis $20each SOLDVentricosa x Hamata $30 SOLD
Ventricosa x Ephippiata $22 SOLD

The List of MEDIUM Plants (4in. pots):
Maxima $15 SOLD
SP #1 $18 SOLD
Eymae $22 SOLD
2-Ventricosa $18each BOTH SOLD
Ventricosa Red x Truncata "King of Spades" $32 SOLD
Densiflora x Truncata "king or Clubs" $36 SOLD

The List of LARGE Plants (5in.pots):
Truncata $25 SOLD
Belli x Truncata "King of Spades" $35SOLD
Thorelii x Truncata (Red Dragon) $30 SOLD

Shipping is $11.35 for potted and $5.35 for un-potted!
I can accept Pay-Pal and Check!
(Check has to clear before I ship)

PLEASE READ AND SORRY!!
I HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF MESSAGES ABOUT HOLDING PLANTS! I WILL NOT HOLD ANY PLANTS FOR ANYONE BECAUSE I MOSTLY ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH PLANT! IF YOU WANT ONE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT POTTED OR UN-POTTED AND YOUR EMAIL/PAY-PAL!!
THANKS

Here's My WANT LIST:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/post1 ... ml#p125120
My Grow List:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=10284
Last edited by FBIMOBSTER on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:46 am, edited 13 times in total.
By Eric
Got any pictures of the Macrophylla? :D
By FBIMOBSTER
ALL SOLD 3/11/12 WAS SHIPPED TODAY AT 11:00 CENTRAL TIME!(3/12/12)
NOW I NEED TO FIND SOME NEW DIONAEA'S!!
THANKS EVERYONE
By Eric
You still looking for S. Leucophylla? I have two mature rhizomes of S. Leucophylla "Tarnok" that are sending up flowers right now...
By JB_Orchidguy
I didn't realize they would look so rough when I made the deal. Just want folks to see the vent x hamata he sent me. It was not disclosed they needed TLC or the state of decline. Blames it on a cold winter. I blame it on inexperience and denial of blame. I am to blame too. Admitedly in a hurry before someone else scooped them out from under me. Offered to refund if I sent it back, but what is there to send back really. After looking at the Platychila I can see why it is still there. Looks very rough too.

I have no problem recieving plants that need TLC. Just make sure it is know before hand what the other person is getting. He played on desire for the plant and the heat of the momment. I see now why it felt rushed in the Emails. Because the others askign for it could have been asked to hold on in negotiations now. He was quick to get his deals finished. Trade mark sign now that I look back.
JB_Orchidguy liked this
By FBIMOBSTER
Just like I hve told you if your UNHAPPY with the plant send it back to me and I will give you a REFUND! Same goes for anyone else!
I have the right to ask for the plant back to give a REFUND! It is not dead and has 3 growing points and if I gave you a refund and it's not dead that make me look DUMB and it was 50% off what I paid for it just like ALL the other plants listed! So like I been telling you in 20 emails SEND IT BACK AND I WILL GIVE YOU A REFUND!
By FBIMOBSTER
I think you are just tryng to get your money back and keep the plant ! And why were you asking if I would replace it for the Ventricosa x Ephippiata and you still WILL NOT send me back the Ventricosa x Hamata! I will give you a refund your $ if you send me back the plant I will even refund the shipping that it cost you to send it back so you make $5.85 back because I gave you FREE shipping on ALL the other plants you bought from me! LIKE I SAID IN 21 EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!
By Dionae
JB would never try and take advantage of you. He's a very honest guy and a good person. I would be livid too if I bought a nepenthes and it arrived in that condition. I feel like I should say that since I directed him to the thread and feel at fault for him purchasing plants that were in decline.
Hello, New to the forum

I wish! These are city slicker deer. No hunting […]

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!