FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By xr280xr
I'm curious where you got the little (clay?) flytrap currently pictured on the front page of the store. Is it homemade or can I get one somewhere? I like it :). That got me thinking that there might be a market for you guys to offer similar, small, novelty decorations at the store to dress up pots & mini bogs.
By Naja002
xr280xr wrote:I'm curious where you got the little (clay?) flytrap currently pictured on the front page of the store. Is it homemade or can I get one somewhere? I like it :). That got me thinking that there might be a market for you guys to offer similar, small, novelty decorations at the store to dress up pots & mini bogs.

Dollhouse Handcrafted Man-Eating Venus Fly Trap Plant
By xr280xr
Thanks! How'd you find that, are you the seller? I've got one on the way :) I was only finding this giant stainless steel lawn ornament when I searched, but I didn't realize it was so miniature.
By Naja002
xr280xr wrote:Thanks! How'd you find that, are you the seller? I've got one on the way :) I was only finding this giant stainless steel lawn ornament when I searched, but I didn't realize it was so miniature.
No. I don't sell those. I just happened across it a while back while surfing ebay for VFT stuff. I noticed it on the storefront also, and just happened to recall where I saw it available. Glad to help out and hope you enjoy it! It's a cool little item. Image
Naja002 liked this
By Steve_D
Naja002 wrote:Dollhouse Handcrafted Man-Eating Venus Fly Trap Plant
Yep, that's it, although we bought it elsewhere, it's the same as the one on sale at Ebay, crafted by a company called Bright DeLights--

Ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dollhouse-Handc ... 0846419084

:D

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!