FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Darkrai283
I got tons of burmannii seeds from a grower in Malaysia and others (mostly tuberous drosera seeds) as well.

I can offer any of the following:
up to 50 D.burmannii seeds
up to 2 Drosophyllum seeds
up to 20 D.peltata ssp. auriculata seeds
up to 20 D.erythrorhiza seeds
up to 20 D.whittakeri seeds

I'm looking for any plants that aren't in my grow list or any seeds of plants which aren't in my grow list as well.

Thanks! :P
By AmandaYeo
Hi,

I am interested to trade with your seeds, I have the following seeds if you are interested to trade:-

Jalapeno Chile seeds, Desert Giant Saguaro seeds (Cactus), Snagdragon seeds (antirrhinum majus)
Begonia (tomfoolery mix), Atropurpurea Summer Berries (Scabious), French Marigold (Orange Flame), Chives, Lettuce red salad bowl, Parsley, Sunflower Gaint, Sweet William (pinnochio), Mesembryanthemum (lemon Soda), Cosmidium (Royal flush), Zinnia elegans, Callistephus chinensis
Gooseberry, Cactus seeds, Madagascar Periwinkle (bright red flowers), White&Pink mirabilis, Yellow mirabilis, white mirabilis, pink mirabilis(four o’clock), Centaurea hollyhock, Mexican gold poppy, Mexican evening primrose, penstemon parryi, lupine succulentus, Adenium (6 types), Christia Vespertillions red and green, episcia cutting (6 types), gloxina bulbs (3 types), African violet...etc

Please let me know any other seeds you are looking for and I will check whether I have it.

Thank you.
Kind regards
Amanda
By Ras
I have drosera spatulata, Intermedia Cuba, and natalensis seed,
And in a few weeks when the flowers ripen ill have capensis Alba, and capensis typical,
and in about a month ill have X snyderi (dielsiana x filmoris . One of my favorites, beautiful strong and fertile hybrid) and madagascarensis seed. They just started to flower
All drosera
Lmk if interested ty
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

Supply the air fare and lodging and I will be ther[…]

Here's the one seedling that I managed to get grow[…]

What’s happening

Btw, if you seed a flower stalk suddenly start sho[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Ive been searching the web for perlite for two day[…]

SASE sent, whoops, time got away from me there

Another eBay Deal

This will be interesting to see how it turns out, […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!