Moderator: Matt

Help Name this Flytrap Store VFT?

FTS Scarlet Vixen
37%
FTS Temptress
15%
FTS Crimson Crusher
41%
NONE OF THOSE! I'll make my suggestion below!
7%
By sora
jht-union wrote:How about FTS " ruby crimson", i like this one too FTS " ruby flame", FTS " ruby maroon" , FTS" ruby russet(e)", hope this helps! :)
Maybe switch the "ruby" and "crimson", making it "crimson ruby" :D? ...Or maybe use the name "crimson dragon" form yu-gi-oh :twisted:
By iBaman
I loved Ruby Raptor from like...page one...xD (I'll go through all the names tonight and see what i think)

My suggestions....Monk (cause they wear red n' stuff), Red Rocket (okay, I'm half kidding with that one), or....Lady In Red...I'm terrible at this stuff, but I can't wait until this one is available! So gorgeous!
By CPgrower
Oh, so this is where everyone has been posting. I'm super late to the party. Sorry!

I like Scarlet Vixen but the alliteration in Crimson Crusher gets my vote! Something about the crimson color...like blood... mixed with the visual of this beast of a red venus flytrap crushing it's prey! Amazing! Great suggestions. :) Can't wait so see what the final name is!!
By Veronis
To me, the plant looks like it has bloody traps and blood spattered on its leaves as well, like it's been eating messily...

I'd name such a cultivar FTS Zombie, or FTS Revenant.
By Steve_D
This particular clone has been named FTS Vesuvius (after the famous volcano), but all of the names everyone has thought of are great, and good potential names to use for other new clones in the future. I love FTS Medusa and FTS (another-word-here) Zombie, among many other suggestions.
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!