FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Sizer
I've been a long time lurker, but now that I'm an official member I should introduce myself. My name is Jion and I have been growing CPs since 2006. I started with a few VFTs from the local Kmart which I promptly killed within a week because I fussed over them too much. I now have a frighteningly large collection plants and my mind gets blown every time I update my grow list. I'm mainly interested in highland Nepenthes hybrids and VFTs but I do have few Drosera and Sarracenia. If you want to see pictures of my collection go visit my Flickr phototostream.

Cheers,
Jion
By Steve_D
Wow, Jion, great-looking tissue culture efforts (at your Flickr photostream) and great looking plants of all kinds. Thanks for posting. I plan to look at more of your photos and I'm sure others will enjoy them too. Thanks for joining in on the discussion and welcome to the Forum! :D

Jion's (Sizer's) photo pages at Flickr
By BenWilliam
HI, nice to see there's another Melbourne grower on here! Maybe some plant swap sometime? I've got a few B52's on the go at the moment if you are interested.
Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!