FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By snapperhead51
bombsboy wrote:Snapperhead, do you maintain a growlist? I would love to see it! :)
yep its in the grow list section of the forum , about 1 page back in by now i think been there fo a long time is way out of date again , to hard to maintain !!
J
By hegory
wet season is over in Hawaii! Making me want to visit Sam even more than before! You ever been there John?
Greg
By snapperhead51
yep been there , been over most of the Islands, big Island was the best with going to see lava flow and fly over the new flow , had a earth quake before we went changed the lava flow direction, went fishing didn't get much usually story should have been here 2 days a go !! just my luck hay !!, ,went saw the war memorial too , very cool to see how its all changed from the original port cant find the pic's though ?? must be on the old Hd in other pc !!
will look later if i get time , lot of the people there were very excited because a Japanese war ship was in the port visiting fist ever since the WW11 one old guy on the memorial barge or transit boat said !! got pic's of that some where too!!
J
By hegory
nice! I have never been there, but I certainly do want to go some time. All that memorial stuff makes me angry the war ever happened in the first time, I hate violence. my plants are starting to burst into growth to! Here in Utah we get what is called 'inversion' where the pollution from cars settles in the Utah valley and gets so thick that it becomes almost like fog! But, after a whole month of inversion, the storms cleared out the valley and my plants exploded into new growth, a result from the much missed sunshine!

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!