FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By uglypho
Hello everyone, I'm a VFT enthusiast, new to this forum but not to CP's. Over the years I've collected a few nice VFT varieties but now I must sell them off before I go to college.

I have paypal buttons activated.
Plants can be purchased here: http://www.phongvft.org/products.htm

I have G14's, Spider, and South West Giants for sale.

Here are some pics of my plants. Some of the pics are from last season while others are not.
G14
Spider
South West Giant
By Steve_D
Thank you for making these English clones available in the U.S. I just ordered a large G14 and large South West Giant. I've wanted both of these for some time. They will have a good home. Thanks again. :D

Have a great time in college! :)

Steve
By uglypho
Hey steve, thanks for the purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy the South West Giant and the G14. Both plants have been quite a pleasure for me. I'll ship the plants out tomorrow.
By Steve_D
uglypho wrote:Hey steve, thanks for the purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy the South West Giant and the G14. Both plants have been quite a pleasure for me. I'll ship the plants out tomorrow.

Phong, if you like you could wait until Saturday to ship. Saturday shipments usually take only 2 days by US Postal Service Priority Mail, whereas weekday shipments usually take 3-5 (usually 4) days, in my experience. Either way the plants should be fine though. Thanks again-- :)
By uglypho
Oh alright. That's a useful tidbit of info for the future. Saturday it is.
By uglypho
Thanks jason. I'm really hoping the green sawtooths are the real deal. Reserving 2 G14's for the trade. :)
By jkochuni
uglypho wrote:Thanks jason. I'm really hoping the green sawtooths are the real deal. Reserving 2 G14's for the trade. :)
Thanks, and I hope they are too! :D I have been searching for some Green Sawtooth for quite awhile.
By uglypho
kevinqwe wrote:nice pics. how do you keep your traps so healthy? also what are the green grass-looking things in the first picture.
thanks.
Hey kevin. I think the green grass is some sort of moss (i don't think it's sphagnum?). Thanks for the compliment. I grow my plants in a small greenhouse/coldframe (a very small one) with a 30%shadecloth draped over everything.
By Steve_D
Phong (uglypho) shipped the two plants I ordered (a G14 and South West Giant) on Saturday, June 6, 2009. They arrived today (Monday, June 8) in perfect shape. Healthy plants that look well-grown. Thanks, Phong. :D
Steve
By uglypho
I still have a few nice G14's, South West Giants, and Spiders available. $9.99 for each of the Small SWG's and Small G14's (one of them is brightly colored), and $11.99 for the medium sized Spiders. I'm trying to clear out my greenhouse by this weekend. Any orders will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.phongvft.org/products.htm

Thanks,
Phong
By uglypho
Sorry Adam, I've been away for the week. Just got back yesterday. I'm clearing out my plants because i'm going to college this fall.

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!