FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By bowlyB
Can anybody tell a place from europe/ any other place that does not need paperwork for international shipping having a b52 vft for sale?
By PeatMoss
I assume you need paperwork to ship plants into India, you may also need an import permit from the country you are importing into. If you don't have either of these there is a large risk of your plants getting destroyed by customs. If you are really interested in a B52 I would look at Best Carnivorous Plants or CZ plants as he will be able to send plants with the required paperwork.
By Grey
As far as I am aware India is not part of the European Union (please correct me if I'm wrong), therefore you will most likely need the correct permits in order to import a B52 into India. If a website states that they can send plants outside of the EU without permits they are likely incorrect (I understand there may be exceptions however discretion is the better part of valour) and should you choose to import a B52 from the EU without permits you may find the plant gets destroyed.

In a worst case scenario you could be fined, but either way I do believe permits will be required. Also, in order to get the appropriate permit you may have to wait a matter of weeks to months in order for the appropriate checks to be done to ensure the plant is free of disease, pests and other such things.
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!