FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Voting will be open for ten days. Each user gets up to three votes and once the votes are cast, they can't be changed. Good luck to all the entrants! There are many great photos submitted yet again. Thanks to all that participated :)

Each of the options are clickable so you can view the photos by clicking on the option or go directly to the official submission thread and view them there:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/septe ... 12992.html
By Matt
Sorry to do this guys, but Shes Crofty had a late submission right at the time I closed the contest. I decided to let her sneak it in. If you've already voted, you'll have to vote again. My apologies...
By dantt99
Matt wrote:Sorry to do this guys, but Shes Crofty had a late submission right at the time I closed the contest. I decided to let her sneak it in. If you've already voted, you'll have to vote again. My apologies...
I think that Thomas' photo should count because it was in before Matt locked up the thread.... Just My Opinion. :D
By Matt
dantt99 wrote:I think that Thomas' photo should count because it was in before Matt locked up the thread.... Just My Opinion.
The thread was locked and then unlocked to accommodate Shes Crofty's 30 minute late entry. After that I forgot to relock it until I noticed Thomas' submission. I wouldn't have a problem letting Thomas' photo be in the competition except for the fact it was submitted 12 hours after the voting started and adding his photo to the list would delete all previous votes. I contacted Thomas and he's fine with waiting for the next contest.
Matt liked this
By Darkrai283
It will probably be around 8:00pm - 9:00pm (UK time) if Matt doesn't have a lot of thing that he needs to do so he will post the results ASAP.
But if he is busy today, the results can be delayed (I guess) to tomorrow or when he has time to do so.
Perlite from Ebay

do you guys have a recommended brand thats availab[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!