Some seeds from Triffid Nurseries arrived yesterday and sowed them yesterday night.
The seeds I ordered were: D.capensis, D.burmannii, D.binata 'T-form', and Darlingtonia but they had run out of D.binata seeds so I got D.Capensis 'red' seeds for it. The capensis was meant to have around 100 seeds but I think there were around 500! And the darlingtonia was meant to have 30-50 but I think I got around 100. But the number of the D.capensis 'red' and the D.burmannii disappointed me. There were only around 5 seeds each!
So here are the pics.
DSCF1537.jpg (946.73 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1538.jpg (944.69 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1539.jpg (950.44 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1540.jpg (952.26 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1541.jpg (953.82 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1542.jpg (931.75 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1547.jpg (1006.95 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1548.jpg (930.68 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1551.jpg (938.79 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1552.jpg (917.61 KiB) Viewed 936 times
DSCF1553.jpg (924.02 KiB) Viewed 936 times
On the pics with the yes and no for the darlingtonia seeds, I didnt stratify the seeds with the 'no'. And for the one in the 'yes', I mixed water and 2 drops of washing up liquid in a container with the seeds in and left them in the fridge overnight and sowed them this morning. I read somewhere that this person does that with his darlingtonia seeds and has success every time so I thought I might do that instead of cold stratifying in the fridge for 4 weeks.