FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By SEB
I have these 7 Nepenthes up for trade. Some are very rare and others pretty common. I'm trying down size my nep collection to make room for more sarracenia and VFT. Let me know if you're interested in making a trade. I live in Los Angeles so making a local trade would be preferable. Otherwise, shipping can be worked out.

Here is what I have:

X1 Extra large N.Maxima hybrid of unknown parentage. Producing 10" pitchers.

X2 Large N. Alata hybrids of unknown parentage. Producing 6" pitchers. x2 SOLD!

X1 Large N.(Lowii x Veitchii) x Boschiana. Producing 6" pitchers but will get much much larger. From Exotica Plants. SOLD!

X1 Small N. 'Jungle Bells' (Ventricosa x Sibuyanensis). Producing 1" pitchers. From Exotica Plants. SOLD!

X1 small N.(Ventricosa x Sibuyanensis) x Merrilliana. Producing 1" pitchers but will get HUGE! From exotica plants. SOLD!

X1 small N.'Helen' (Spathulata x spectabilis). Producing 1" pitchers. I am one of only a handful of people in the US with this plant. It was produced and registered by Borneo exotics and was released in spring of this year. SOLD!
Last edited by SEB on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By SEB
Shes Crofty wrote:If you are still looking for someone to take the Maxima hybrid off your hands, I could probably offer you some stuff for it. :D
At this point I think I'm just going to keep it. It is MASSIVE now, and I don't even want to try and ship it haha. I'll let you know if anything else comes up I want to get rid of.
By Shes Crofty
SEB wrote:
Shes Crofty wrote:If you are still looking for someone to take the Maxima hybrid off your hands, I could probably offer you some stuff for it. :D
At this point I think I'm just going to keep it. It is MASSIVE now, and I don't even want to try and ship it haha. I'll let you know if anything else comes up I want to get rid of.
I didn't even look at the size, yikes! I could imagine shipping that would be pretty tough. Good stuff :D
All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Thank you for the seeds and the little gift Cant w[…]

rotted S. purpurea rhizome??

www.hccarnivorousplants.co.uk Wow. I wish we […]

SASE is winging its way to you as we speak. Thanks[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!