FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By swat007j
I need some Live Sphagnum moss for my Venus fly trap because my doesn't have any and i think it would decorate my pot a bit more its only a 2" pot but i have two sets and Venus fly trap and they look plane boring , would some one here be willing to sell me some Live Sphagnum moss for cheap or let have some? I'll pay the 3 dollars of shipping i live in the U.S I'm also thinking of buying an Adult Venus fly trap or one of those Seeds but i need a Discount Codes pm if u have on thx im a bit low in cash :P need my parents permission to pay for stuff so im looking for a fair price :)
By swat007j
Dubstep13 wrote:fts has fair prices and there are no discount codes unless you get a dead plant wich rarely happens! FtS is high quality! you will get what you pay for

yes, I know but I'm low in money right now if any one here is selling please contact me asap via pms or AIM:swat007j i just need a little bit
By cbennett4041
Lowes has cheap plants, but you usually have to revive them. If you see one that has a lot of dead leaves or looks dormant, ask for a discount. I can usually get them for abou $2.50 for a small one.
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but t[…]

Just under two weeks left in the contest and here […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!