FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By RL7836
Later edit - Posted this on Tuesday & the seeds are all gone by Wed AM. If you hesitated, you missed out. I'm still harvesting seeds as they ripen so there will be another shipment in a few weeks ...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All year long (& out-of-season for N. America), I see people posting, looking for Cephalotus seeds. I gave a head's-up in Big Bella's thread a few days ago & they are now available in the ICPS seedbank. They even made it outside the special seed-donor-only section and are available to all members.

These are fresh seeds just harvested from several of my HG cephs so they have some good genes behind them.
By RL7836
For people that are interested I just mailed another bunch of seeds (~730) to the ICPS seedbank. I suspect that there will be enough for many to get some this time around (as long as they don't wait too long).

My harvest is now 98% complete - so no more seeds from me for another year... I'm hopeful that a few of my other clones (Czech Giant & HG progeny) will flower next year so I can play around trying to cross them.

Sidenote: if anyone has a small, colorful, typical Cephalotus & is interested in a 'real'** Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' - shoot me a PM. I'd like to get some new blood for crossing...

** - after growing my HG cephs for many years (which I can trace to John) and examining pics that people post, I suspect that many HG Cephs are not the real thing.
Last edited by RL7836 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perlite from Ebay

yeah it does look realllly sketchy on their websit[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

I was considering this brand but it seems to be ou[…]

Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!