FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By jht-union
Dubstep13 wrote:did u not recieve my plants?
dantt99 wrote:Same here postage on mine was 1.50
Oh really????

A relative did the favor to ship your plants.... so i have no idea, but i think the reason is because i use small boxes and not the usual USPS flat rate box which is more heavier than a normal small box.

rhys1234 wrote:I Want a drosera capensis or spatula. tell me if you still have some
Oh, you would do me a favor if you took all! :lol:

Yes i still have spatulatas, and i have D. Capensis 'Albino'. I have lots of spatulatas!
and albinos i have but not a lot, i also have some small VFT's as well, some are seed grown others are from pullings from outstanding VFT's like royal red, dentate, sawtooth, czech giant and others.

Just send me a PM with what you want, and i can help you out! :)

Thanks!
By Matt
jht-union wrote:
Dubstep13 wrote:did u not recieve my plants?
dantt99 wrote:Same here postage on mine was 1.50
Oh really????

A relative did the favor to ship your plants.... so i have no idea, but i think the reason is because i use small boxes and not the usual USPS flat rate box which is more heavier than a normal small box.
They're shipping first class if postate is $1.50. The cheapest Priority Mail Rate is $5 or so.
By jht-union
dantt99 wrote:I still have box remains, it's basically a box of air plus the plants (which trust me is very light). Postage was a dollar fifty plus whatever the box, and packing stuff cost.

Dantt99, and for any other person interested in doing this:

Do you really need that big( well, relatively small) box the flat rate box from USPS???

Well if you are shipping small plants like droseras, or small plants why spend the money on the box?
You don't really need that much space to put plants in or do you? ( well in some cases you do)

But the point where i'm going is that just use a small box.

I can understand in the case for Matt and Steve they not only do it because the plants they sell are all huge, but because the face of FTS is going on those USPS boxes believe it or not, they can't just use random boxes wrapped in white paper :lol: .

And the people that have received plants from me..... have you ever had any trouble with the box where i send your plants?????????? Like being smash and the plants not safe? any other thing?

Here's what's the problem with the USPS boxes, they are made with carton, about 2-3 layers of carton that are compressed, the problem with this is that it adds weight to the shipping, plus the things that will go inside, yes it protects it more, i can agree with that. But the way i send plants is just with a single small box those used to put the over-counter drugs, which are not protected like carton boxes(USPS boxes).

My question is:
did you Dantt99 or Dubstep13 had any problem with the way i send the plants to you?

If so please let me know... because so far i have not had any trouble sendiing plants this way, and i'm interested to know how the box arrives? :)

So far i have not received any single complaint, i hope it keeps that way! :)
By jht-union
I still have tons of spatulatas, few albinos and some seed grown vft's for sale,

I will sell each individual plant for $4.50.
Chances are, you will get not just one plant, but perhaps a few ;)
The droseras Spatulatas are are adult size.

The droseras albinos are young.
The vft's( some are seed growns, others from pullings) are young as well, and are small.

Let me know if interested, send me a PM.
Remember about shipping and the box, we can talk about it in thepm to arrange that ;)
By jht-union
swat007j wrote:That's also some do you have AIM? if so add me AIM:swat007j
I don't have AIM :(, send me a pm in here, i'm easier to find via pm or email.

Thank you, let me know ok! :)
By jht-union
johnchen wrote:HOW MUCH IS THE VFT, ANY CHANCE OF ME HAVING IT FOR FREE PLEASE OR FOR A LOWER PRICE?? IM THE KID THAT HAS BEEN E-MAILING YOU
I have not received any emails from you, did you emailed me to carnivorousplants-jht@hotmail.com, or did you send me a private message in here?

I will see what VFT's i have, and i will get back to you via a PM.

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!