FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss all micropropagation related topics here.

Moderator: Matt

By stry67
Anyone ordered from them and how was it? I placed a order last week for just 2 small containers of non-Hazmat stuff. They over-charged me I know on shipping ( I have worked for UPS stores plus I sell/ship stuff on ebay all the time so I know the rates) AND they had the nerve to charge me a "handling" fee. I'm afraid they are shutdown due to the holidays because my card hasn't even been charged yet plus no email. :(
By NelsonR
Well, the first order i made with them was cancelled, becouse the address was wrong, I called and they told me that it has to be street adress, so I just made my order with them on the phone. They just charged me $5.20 for shipping. If I where you I would call.

Pd: if for whatever reazon your order was cancelled they wont comunicate with you.
By Matt
I order from them fairly regularly. They're a bit pricey and do charge a lot for shipping, but I don't really have any other complaints. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of competition out there for them (really only Caisson Labs), so you don't have much of a choice if you don't like them.
By NelsonR
Ctualy, they arent so pricey. In fact, people in spain pay €6.17 for the litter of MS. Wich is around $7.00 us dollars, plus shipping.
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!