FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Hello all,

During the coarse of uprooting lots of small B52s, I have about 50 extras that I'm soaking and really don't want to repot (yes, I'm lazy :) )

I'm willing to sell them in 2 lots of 25 for $35 each, including shipping. This is a great deal for someone wanting to create a nice big pot full of B52s. Below are some photos of them to give you an idea of the size.
baby_B52s.jpg
baby_B52s.jpg (122.19 KiB) Viewed 5060 times
baby_B52s_close.jpg
baby_B52s_close.jpg (77.43 KiB) Viewed 5060 times
If you would like to purchase them, please send payment via PayPal to sales@flytrapcare.com and be sure to include your shipping address and what the payment is for.

The deal will close as soon as I receive payment from two individuals for $35 each (first come first served). Should I receive payment from more than 2 individuals, I will refund the payment in full. Thanks for looking!
Matt liked this
By dantt99
Shimizoki wrote:Very cool Matt, I noticed in my lot of 25 babies I got what seemed like a fair amount of may be B52s. I hope whoever gets this deal is happy.
The babies Matt & Steve sell as "25 Baby FT's for 25 $" are seed grown mixed with clones, so none should be labeled other than typicals :)
By Steve_D
dantt99 wrote:The babies Matt & Steve sell as "25 Baby FT's for 25 $" are seed grown mixed with clones, so none should be labeled other than typicals
That's right. If it doesn't have a label, regardless of whether it's a clone (many common Venus Flytraps sold are clones, but not necessarily a named or popular clone) or a seed-grown baby Flytrap, it should ideally be considered and labeled simply as "Venus Flytrap" or "Venus Fly Trap," or have the word "typical" appended to the name. :D
By jht-union
Hehe, nice!

Whoever bought the babies i'm sure is going to be really happy! :)

I hope FTS Etna is available soon as well as 'Trichterfalle' those should complete my list for this summer! :)

Great deal whoever got them! :)
By jht-union
Shimizoki wrote:Very cool Matt, I noticed in my lot of 25 babies I got what seemed like a fair amount of may be B52s. I hope whoever gets this deal is happy.
They may appear like B52's but the truth is that most VFT's when they are small appear the same, that's why is very hard to tell the characteristics when they are small, the only way to find out fast is by doing TC! :)
By Matt
bigred wrote:Well I got one of them, this is after I just got a 5 bundle of B52 a day ago. Can't pass up good deals.
If you enjoy big trapped clones, you got a steal. I've never seen B52s sell anywhere close to $1 a piece. They're small plants, but with good care, they'll grow :)
By DTDream18
Well I got one of them, this is after I just got a 5 bundle of B52 a day ago. Can't pass up good deals.

Good deal Bigred ! I got one of them too ! Yeah !!!!!! What an amazing bargain. I'm going to grow a B52 army.
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!