FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By frog
Very nice indeed looks way better then mine. I think mine got messed up in shipping i'm thinking to much heat. Two traps were dyeing others are curling outward very wavy I gave it a fly and came home from a 7 mile hike found flies swirling around it with maggots on the trap with the fly inside. Please be okay!!!

PS Bart Simpson on the other hand is lookin good.
By Shes Crofty
Matt wrote:Great photos Shes Crofty! I really like the Creation of Adam at the end :)
Thanks!

I've done a college art project that forced me to look at that scene for hours a day once. Now everything reminds me of it. Even plants... :lol:
frog wrote:Very nice indeed looks way better then mine. I think mine got messed up in shipping i'm thinking to much heat. Two traps were dyeing others are curling outward very wavy I gave it a fly and came home from a 7 mile hike found flies swirling around it with maggots on the trap with the fly inside. Please be okay!!!

PS Bart Simpson on the other hand is lookin good.
Oh no! I'm sorry about your KMS :( so sad.. I hope he's alright! I'm pretty lucky I guess when it comes to shipping because we rarely get blaring hot sun. Mostly rain. & my mailbox has a roof over it so it's protected from sun & rain.

Bart is great, though he seems to have a tendency to prank the other freaks. I might move him.
By Nats
Wow, strange looking plant, it's all rhizome all the way down ;)
Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!