FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Nats
Hey guys, why dont you take the best pics and have a wall calendar printed up and sell them on your website :)

I bet everyone would want one, I know I would :)
By Shimizoki
All the winners of the photo contest, Maybe the runners up as well if there aren't enough. Its a neat concept, Not sure If I would buy one though. Calendars have kinda phased out for me since I have a phone, and a computer that keeps track of the days for me. I know that some people would love it though.
By Matt
Sounds like something that perhaps Steve would really like to do. And it's something that I've thought about in the past. Thanks for the suggestion. We'll definitely work on putting something like this together :)
By David F
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*drools*

Yes awesome idea!
By dmagnan
I own the Terraforums calendar and have it hung up at work. This month it's Heliamphora pulchella. It's a nice little accent to make the desk less plain.
By Nats
All the winners of the photo contest, Maybe the runners up as well if there aren't enough. Its a neat concept, Not sure If I would buy one though. Calendars have kinda phased out for me since I have a phone, and a computer that keeps track of the days for me. I know that some people would love it though.

Yep, I have all that too, they are great and usefull, but not much fun ;)

Still no germination? I have a certain vested int[…]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200218/faa870b[…]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200218/76544ff[…]

I'm not sure if my phone is being weird, but using[…]

Here they are today! I found a utric, in the sphag[…]

Maker Space sounds awesome. And a leaf cutting wou[…]

Intends to grow sphagnum

I too have had that pinky brown Sphagmoss stay ali[…]

My first thought is they are dormant. lol They get[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!