FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Doomsday
OK.. So I was going o wait til my b52 in a flask came to leave a normal review of this place until I found out it was Frank who owns it. I watch his youtube videos all the time and learned almost everything I know about tc from him. I sent him an email and he was more than helpful n his immediate response.. Since then I have had several back and forth emails with him in which he has and still is helping me fill all of the many...many gaps in my tc knowledge. He never gets tired of responding to my tc noob'ness and he always puts a lot of thought into his answers. I told him I would put a good review on this site and some others for him because of his exceptional service. Even if I hadn't ordered anything, the information he is sharing with me is invaluable and my first tc success will be majorly due to him. He has great prices on his site, where he sells some various plants in flasks, including b52 vft and typical vft. He also sells syringes for sterilization and posted a great video on how to use them to sterilize seeds which makes it about 10000 times easier than the other methods I've read. I just want to share this place with all tc enthusiasts because it is a shame to miss out. He is a great guy and extremely helpful. 10/10!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
Doomsday liked this
By Matt
I just want to echo what Doomsday wrote about Frank.

He's an really nice guy and incredibly unselfish when it comes to spending time helping others learn the hobby of TC. For those reasons alone, I feel like it's a good thing to support him and his store by ordering from him :)
Matt, Matt liked this
By stry67
I would like to throw a shout for Frank as well. he has always been extremely helpful and patient in answering my emails about TC as well. A really great guy.
By stry67
Doomsday wrote: and posted a great video on how to use them to sterilize seeds which makes it about 10000 times easier than the other methods I've read. I just want to share this place with all tc enthusiasts because it is a shame to miss out. He is a great guy and extremely helpful. 10/10!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
Which video was this please? I'm going through his and can find which one it is :(
Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!