FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By BradR
ICPS just announced it’s conference location for 2012. Below are the details:

The New England Carnivorous Plant Society (NECPS) is thrilled to announce that we will be hosting the 2012 International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) conference. The conference will be held August 11-13, 2012, with field trips following for several days afterward.

The conference will be held at the Johnson and Wales University Inn in Seekonk, Massachusetts. The hotel and conference center is owned and operated by a renowned culinary and hospitality school. See http://www.jwinn.com/ for more information on the venue. There are several rooms reserved for our group.

Our location is just 6 miles from downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With its airport, bus stations, and train station, Providence is easily accessed by both domestic and international travelers. We are also near two large international airports – about 3 hours' drive from New York City and about an hour from Boston.

I am going to try to go. My wife wants to see New York City, so we might make it a dual purpose vacation. It would be great if a number of the Flytrapcare forum members couldd make it. We could go out to dinner and get to know each other better.

Brad
BradR liked this

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but t[…]

Just under two weeks left in the contest and here […]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!