FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By ReefPlant
Hello everyone!
Spring is here! Hope everyone traps are healthy and coming out of dormancy! I wanted to put my feelers out to anyone who would be kind enough endorse my novice ability at TCing with some much needed practice! I am looking primarily for Dionaea seeds/tissue of any and all cultivars! My VFTs had a very rough winter and poor dormancy accommodations have left with me with a rescue mission. They will at best be ready for suitable explant by mid summer.
In the mean time i'm willing to buy, trade, and pay for shipping for anyone who is willing to donate anything. I'm open to suggestions and willing to wait till the end of the season for seed.

Like i said, just putting the feelers out there~! Post or PM me with ideas i can always get a trade list together if it helps. Thanks everyone!
By ReefPlant
ALSO - ! Rest assured! Anything of interest that comes of my efforts will be shared and put back into the Fly Trap Care Community!'
Thanks again!
By ReefPlant
Hey Bananaman! I'd be glad to try them out. As always, a portion of the fruits of my labor will be sent back to you if you want. I know i need all the practice i can get right now~
Thanks again! I'll be in touch!
By ReefPlant
I would love to try them Allenphoon! Thanks for the offer, i should ave about 200+ one the way but they are highland and could perhaps be a little larger and thicker. Or so i have read, i need the practice and would be more than happy to pay for shipping/ship back some of the fruits should they take. I'm going to try quite a few different mixes and sterilizing times for the highlands and then branch out over the smaller harder types. I'll let you know how its going, keep me in the loop!

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!