FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By EEEKROAR
Cobraplants sent me a newsletter stating they have some in stock.
125 bones!!!
By Matt
EEEKROAR wrote:Cobraplants sent me a newsletter stating they have some in stock.
125 bones!!!
Wow! That's steep! I'm sure that they'll have some takers, but that's a lot of money to pay for a single Heliamphora. I think that's priced a little high. Though Jeff and Jacob do have great plants.
By EEEKROAR
Matt wrote:
EEEKROAR wrote:Cobraplants sent me a newsletter stating they have some in stock.
125 bones!!!
Wow! That's steep! I'm sure that they'll have some takers, but that's a lot of money to pay for a single Heliamphora. I think that's priced a little high. Though Jeff and Jacob do have great plants.
I'm with you on that! They are charging $35 for the Cephs you offer for $27.95. I've ordered from them before,and happy with plant quality, but when you own TWO premium only vehicles in today's economy, the cheaper store will ALWAYS get my money.Can't wait for the Cephs to be back in stock!Just got my B52 from Steve, and he is a monster for being a youngin :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
EEEKROAR liked this
By corners
HarrisAz wrote:The bacteria one sounds logic,
if you see in Vid at Utube of recorded helis at the top of the mountain,the water runs all the time on their rootstocks and it doesnt sit there standing,and the water keeps on changing with new fresh water.

And yes at Tepui,its mostly rock and maybe if it doesnt rain for the whole week or so,it turns out fairly damp-dry i guess..

but im still impressive that some helis can grow well in a warmer,drier environment.

Thanks again to tell me!
Harris
Bingo! Bsically hydro. As long as the water is constantly flowing and highly oxygenated the roots wont rot and in fact will love it.Lots of plats love this environment if you can control it.

I would love to go to Tepui
Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!