FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By dantt99
You can buy seeds for a Pulchella here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Carnivorous-plant-D ... 0732741920
And you can buy a plant for Hamiltonii here: http://www.carnivorousplantnursery.com/ ... oduct=1048
and if you would be willing to get a Drosera Pulchella X Nitidula: ttp://www.carnivorousplantnursery.com/cgi-bin ... roduct=111
dantt99 liked this
By David F
Lol daniel has skills! BTW Daniel, THE CONCERT WAS RECORDED. I got a 1- at state solo and ensamble, pretty good considering nervousness, and my page fumble ;). My private teacher says my solo at the concert was "delicious" WOOT. Thats the best complement you can get if your a sax player ;) ahahaha!
David F liked this
By CPfanatic
I will contact him about the hamiltonii. Is that expensive or cheap for a drosera?

As for pulchella, I might be interested in seed instead of plants, but not from eBay. They will never make another dime from me. Long story.
By dantt99
CPfanatic wrote:I will contact him about the hamiltonii. Is that expensive or cheap for a drosera?
Well, to tell the truth I've never heard of a "Hamiltonii" so it must be somewhat uncommon... :P It's mid range price, but if you want it you can get it. It kind of looks like a Spatulata with longer leaves to me though, nothing too special. Your call ;)
CPfanatic wrote:As for pulchella, I might be interested in seed instead of plants, but not from eBay. They will never make another dime from me. Long story.
Okay, I just found this, it looks much better anyhow!
http://www.rarexoticseeds.com/drosera-p ... re=english
That looks to me a lot like a green Drosera Solaris :D I might even have to get some of those! :D
Hope that helps :D
David F wrote:THE CONCERT WAS RECORDED. I got a 1- at state solo and ensamble, pretty good considering nervousness, and my page fumble . My private teacher says my solo at the concert was "delicious" WOOT. Thats the best complement you can get if your a sax player ahahaha!
Cool :D Do you want to email it to me at dantt99@gmail.com ?
By PeatMoss
I have purchased seeds frome RareExoticSeeds before. They have some REALLY rare Drosera but it seems that most of their seeds are very old and no longer viable. Even the Capensis seeds I got from them did not germinate.

I have also heard that pigmy drosera seeds are very difficult to germinate.

Peat
PeatMoss liked this
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!