FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss fertilization techniques here. For advanced growers only!

Moderator: Matt

By Z_Y
I recently purchased some of the Flowable Concentrate for T. atroviride that I want to try out.

Does anyone have any recommended dosages? The package only has dosage recommendations per acre. I heard 2 tsp per gallon is a good amount?

Also what about storage, both for the gallon of mixture and for the dry powder? The packages says a cool dry place for the powder, I'm assuming both can just go in the refrigerator?
By Nepenthes0260
My concentration for Ampac Biotech Trichoderma is 1 tsp per gallon. It came in a powder which I just keep in the fridge. It seems to be really helping my helis out!
By Apollyon
Where did you guys purchase yours? I was reading about it and found ampac mentioned a few times
By Z_Y
Nepenthes0260 wrote:My concentration for Ampac Biotech Trichoderma is 1 tsp per gallon. It came in a powder which I just keep in the fridge. It seems to be really helping my helis out!
Thanks, I'll try that out!
Apollyon wrote:Where did you guys purchase yours? I was reading about it and found ampac mentioned a few times
I contacted the email on the website page directly. I haven't found an actual webstore. I'm not sure if it's cause they're a really small operation, or a huge wholesaler that doesn't normally deal with smaller purchases.
By Nepenthes0260
Apollyon wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:25 am Where did you guys purchase yours? I was reading about it and found ampac mentioned a few times
I got mine in a trade. I’ve also heard the brand Great White works super well for cephs and helis.
By Apollyon
Good to know. I'll continue looking. Interesting to get that in a trade though. Perhaps I need to network more :P

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!