Pictures of a CP nursery

List the plants you grow
User Avatar
ZackNJ

 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Palisades Park, NJ (Zone 6B)
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Pictures of a CP nursery

by ZackNJ » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 am

Hi everyone,
I took these random pictures from: http://www.carnivorousplantnursery.com/ ... plants.htm

Here is a slideshow of the pics I took: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... =slideshow

I only took pics of 1 of his greenhouses. He had 2 of them. I forgot to take pics of the other one.

Enjoy ;)
Last edited by ZackNJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User Avatar
Aging_Bourbon

 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Navajo Nation,NM
Thanked: 157 times in 105 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by Aging_Bourbon » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 am

Very nice Slide show man!

ALlen,
Allen, (aka allenc666)

User Avatar
Matt
Site Admin
 
Posts: 20304
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:28 am
Location: Ashland, Oregon
Thanked: 4960 times in 3987 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by Matt » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:08 am

Wow, you took a lot of photos! Nicely done. He has quite a set up there.

Do you know how he made those terraced bogs in the ground with Sarracenia in them? I really liked those. Do you know if he just dug the pits and used plastic lining in the bottom of them? I'd like to make some of those in my backyard.
My Growlist
Eat Plants! Leave the meat for our pet plants :)

User Avatar
Veronis
Super User
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:41 pm
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Thanked: 740 times in 432 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by Veronis » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 am

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a good time. :)

What plants did you go home with?

Matt wrote:Do you know how he made those terraced bogs in the ground with Sarracenia in them? I really liked those. Do you know if he just dug the pits and used plastic lining in the bottom of them? I'd like to make some of those in my backyard.


And I second this question.

User Avatar
ZackNJ

 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Palisades Park, NJ (Zone 6B)
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by ZackNJ » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 am

Matt wrote:Wow, you took a lot of photos! Nicely done. He has quite a set up there.

Do you know how he made those terraced bogs in the ground with Sarracenia in them? I really liked those. Do you know if he just dug the pits and used plastic lining in the bottom of them? I'd like to make some of those in my backyard.


It is a great set-up.I'm not quite sure but you can e-mail him and talk to him(he is a very nice guy). Here is his e-mail: inquiry@carnivorousplantnursery.com
I had a good time. I just went crazy with the camera haha.

User Avatar
ZackNJ

 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:02 am
Location: Palisades Park, NJ (Zone 6B)
Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by ZackNJ » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 am

Veronis wrote:Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a good time. :)

What plants did you go home with?



I went home with wayyyy to many CP's :o

User Avatar
English Springer

 
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:08 am
Location: United States
Thanked: 59 times in 51 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by English Springer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 am

Wow, what a great field trip!
That is one nice set up.
Thanks for taking all of those pictures to share with us.
Peace!

User Avatar
kevinqwe

 
Posts: 1840
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:04 am
Location: San jose, CA
Thanked: 14 times in 14 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by kevinqwe » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 am

:lol: nice

User Avatar
dionaea muscipula

 
Posts: 1956
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:13 am
Location: Anahiem, CA
Thanked: 26 times in 24 posts

Re: Pictures of a CP nursery

by dionaea muscipula » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 am

awesome man!! when i saw teh cephies i went like "holy crap a ceph!!!!" and we had guests and they just looked at me in a strange way.... awesome pics man i really like the neps
This is a signature...


Return to Grow Lists

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests