FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Timmy
manzano167 wrote:are u ading the FTS DENTE NOW?! Cuz if u are am going to buy it!
He did, its just sold out, and he said this week.
By Matt
Timmy wrote:Thanks! How big are those traps? get my PM?
You're welcome. The traps aren't terribly large on Dentate Traps. They're average sized traps...I'd guess about an inch or so?

Yes I got your PM. Unfortunately all of the plants in these photos aren't for sale. Steve and I will have plenty of nice plants for sale soon. It just takes a while to get enough quantity to be able to sell them (even with tissue culture). Have patience :)
Timmy wrote:
manzano167 wrote:are u ading the FTS DENTE NOW?! Cuz if u are am going to buy it!
No, I haven't sold any FTS Dente yet. Steve added it to the store to let people know that it's in the works. I have several medium and small plants that are sale size and I plan on adding them to the store soon. I've been swamped with trying to keep up with tissue culture AND filling orders. I don't want to add any more products to the store right now because I can hardly keep up with everything as it is, but I'll add them soon.
By Timmy
Matt wrote:
Timmy wrote:Thanks! How big are those traps? get my PM?
You're welcome. The traps aren't terribly large on Dentate Traps. They're average sized traps...I'd guess about an inch or so?

Yes I got your PM. Unfortunately all of the plants in these photos aren't for sale. Steve and I will have plenty of nice plants for sale soon. It just takes a while to get enough quantity to be able to sell them (even with tissue culture). Have patience :)
Timmy wrote:
No, I haven't sold any FTS Dente yet. Steve added it to the store to let people know that it's in the works. I have several medium and small plants that are sale size and I plan on adding them to the store soon. I've been swamped with trying to keep up with tissue culture AND filling orders. I don't want to add any more products to the store right now because I can hardly keep up with everything as it is, but I'll add them soon.
and where were all the places you got your sawtotoh at?
By Matt
Timmy wrote:and where were all the places you got your sawtotoh at?
I got one plant from David Conner and it divided a lot. I also got one plant from Steve and it divided a lot. From two plants I have enough to fill up that 8 inch pot :)

I now have it in tissue culture so I have hundreds of them. They'll likely be added to the store late this year.
By 95slvrZ28
I've been waiting for the FTS Dente for a long time now...if I don't get one...*shakes fist*

Someday I hope my plants can look that nice! I'm apparently still working on this "right conditions" thing because all of my VFTs are being kinda dumb right now...
By Matt
95slvrZ28 wrote:I've been waiting for the FTS Dente for a long time now...if I don't get one...*shakes fist*
You and John have both expressed a lot of interest. I'll do my best to make sure you guys get one.
95slvrZ28 wrote:Someday I hope my plants can look that nice! I'm apparently still working on this "right conditions" thing because all of my VFTs are being kinda dumb right now...
Well remember that spring comes a bit later there in Colorado (there's a reason I moved to Ashland :)). I expect by late April or mid May your plants will look similar to the ones in my photos.
By Timmy
Matt wrote:
95slvrZ28 wrote:I've been waiting for the FTS Dente for a long time now...if I don't get one...*shakes fist*
You and John have both expressed a lot of interest. I'll do my best to make sure you guys get one.
95slvrZ28 wrote:Someday I hope my plants can look that nice! I'm apparently still working on this "right conditions" thing because all of my VFTs are being kinda dumb right now...
Well remember that spring comes a bit later there in Colorado (there's a reason I moved to Ashland :)). I expect by late April or mid May your plants will look similar to the ones in my photos.
I'd trade my Epiphone SG g310 Vintage White guitar and my Line 6 Spider III amp for the FTS Dente! :twisted:
By 95slvrZ28
Matt wrote:
Oh trust me, I'll be sitting at my computer hitting the refresh button ;)

And waiting for spring sucks :( lol.
You have also made me want to get a good macro lens for my camera. All of your pictures turn out so nice.
By Timmy
Matt wrote:
When you get 100 thanks Matt I think your name should change to GOLD or BLUE OR GREY

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!