FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By Cory
My favorites hmmm

Well I guess my favorites are first cephalotus. They just look cool and the many different varieties change coloration.

Second is probably heliamphora. They look cool especially mature plants. I think part of the "like" in them is the success of growing them.
Last but not least is nepenthes with striped pertisome's for some reason I'm always drawn to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Goodkoalie
I like sarracenia best. They look awsome, are easy to grow, and there are so many different species, subsp. hybrids, var. and cultivars that no matter what, there is always something new to get. Out of all the different plants, my three that i dont have(That are my favorites) are S> 'adrian slack', S. 'Leah wilkerson' and S. 'leo song' My favorites out of the ones i own are all my flavas var. ornata, Leuco "Hcw' and my minors

I like venus flytraps second best. They are awsome, look cool, and grow so easy for me. I like them all so much, i cant choose a specific one

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

worm in substrate?

might be fungus gnat larvae

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!