FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Supercazzola
It’s a good thing I haven’t ordered for a few months. I think technically November is my 3rd month without a seed order. Which brings me to a serious question: Does that mean I can request 3 types?
By Panman
Supercazzola wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:34 pm It’s a good thing I haven’t ordered for a few months. I think technically November is my 3rd month without a seed order. Which brings me to a serious question: Does that mean I can request 3 types?
You would only be able to get two, October and November, but you need to make your October request before midnight tonight. Then you can make your November request tomorrow.
By ChefDean
Supercazzola wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:34 pm It’s a good thing I haven’t ordered for a few months. I think technically November is my 3rd month without a seed order. Which brings me to a serious question: Does that mean I can request 3 types?
You know it doesn't work like that, but you could possibly get four packs if you play your cards right. However, only one will be one of the new ones.
Unfortunately for you, you're only allowed one request per calendar month, plus a bonus if offered and desired.
If you request by 11:59 PM CST, 23:59 CST, or (for you NASA guys) 0459 Zulu November 1st, you can get two packs. Then, you can request again after 12:00 AM CST, 0000 CST, or (NASA again) 0500 Z on the 1st to get possibly two more packs.
By MaxVft
Where's the update??? The super mega seed drop timer is at 00:00:00!
By ChefDean
MaxVft wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:08 pm Where's the update??? The super mega seed drop timer is at 00:00:00!
It took me a minute to type them all in. Patience young grasshopper!
Carnies wrote:The suspense though!
I know, right?
By Panman
I think TracieH has discovered something about ChefDean's method. Apparently, he updated the seed bank list with all of the new additions before adding the New Donation posts, or at least after the first one. I saw the request for Black Widow and thought, where'd that come from, it hasn't been listed? I checked the list and there it was. Very sneaky.
By NightRaider
Panman wrote:I think TracieH has discovered something about ChefDean's method. Apparently, he updated the seed bank list with all of the new additions before adding the New Donation posts, or at least after the first one. I saw the request for Black Widow and thought, where'd that come from, it hasn't been listed? I checked the list and there it was. Very sneaky.
Noticed the same thing, the list was updated like an hour ago but I figured I should wait till everything was officially posted just in case and for sake of fairness.
By ChefDean
Panman wrote:I think TracieH has discovered something about ChefDean's method. Apparently, he updated the seed bank list with all of the new additions before adding the New Donation posts, or at least after the first one. I saw the request for Black Widow and thought, where'd that come from, it hasn't been listed? I checked the list and there it was. Very sneaky.
I've done it both ways, I just updated the inventory first this time.
But as to women being sneaky, they are

not! Not at all! I've been married almost 27 years, and I know better than to say otherwise.
By Panman
NightRaider wrote:Noticed the same thing, the list was updated like an hour ago but I figured I should wait till everything was officially posted just in case and for sake of fairness.
5sl2d3.jpg
5sl2d3.jpg (69.22 KiB) Viewed 1332 times
NightRaider liked this
By Panman
ChefDean wrote:I've done it both ways, I just updated the inventory first this time.
But as to women being sneaky, they are

not! Not at all! I've been married almost 27 years, and I know better than to say otherwise.
All of those blank lines are from Chef's head hitting the keyboard when his wife saw what he wrote. :lol:
By MaxVft
Wait... so ALL the new donations require for you to be a donor for 2 whole days?
Dang. If mine wasn't lost in the USPS... :cry:
By ChefDean
MaxVft wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:42 pm Wait... so ALL the new donations require for you to be a donor for 2 whole days?
Dang. If mine wasn't lost in the USPS... :cry:
In this case, yes. When we get new or uncommon donations, they are put on a 48 hour, donor only restriction. It's one of the perks of being a donor to this FTC community seed bank. Another perk is you immediately gain access to all tiers of seed without having to wait a year to gain access to them.
Unfortunately, I can't control the USPS.

Edit: It seems that I failed to put the 48 hour restriction on my donation, so there are a couple of Sarrs that you could request one of right now. Or you could wait a couple days and see what's still available.
MaxVft liked this
Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

S. flava or a hybrid

Advice On Using Pool

I'd just use the pools as giant saucers.

Is the pot draining? What water are you using? Wha[…]

What on earth is this?

Looks a lot like springtails to me. Other possibil[…]

What’s happening

Ok so I went looking again today and noticed a sid[…]

All three of those are available in the seed bank[…]

Email them (or call them) and ask if it's pure per[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!