FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Herbz187
Herbz187 request d. Capillaris "Bertioga"

I'll put a another fancy one beside harty on my sase should be good

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

By ChefDean
Especially since there is only one pack of these available, you'll need to wait until November to officially request these seeds.
We need to keep it fair for all.
By Apollyon
That actually answered my question. I was wondering how the donor thing worked if you had already requested seeds for the month. I'm hoping to get one of those burmannii packs or maybe the capillaris if they're gone. Luck of the draw lol, you never know what will pop up later on. I'm kicking myself :lol:
By Herbz187
Apollyon wrote:That actually answered my question. I was wondering how the donor thing worked if you had already requested seeds for the month. I'm hoping to get one of those burmannii packs or maybe the capillaris if they're gone. Luck of the draw lol, you never know what will pop up later on. I'm kicking myself Image
Hah we use to be able to request for next month at the ending of the month but makes sense since theres only 1 pack.

I was gona donate drosera burkeana back to the bank with this one to make an even trade Image lol ooh well see who wins it

By Apollyon
Herbz187 wrote:
Apollyon wrote:That actually answered my question. I was wondering how the donor thing worked if you had already requested seeds for the month. I'm hoping to get one of those burmannii packs or maybe the capillaris if they're gone. Luck of the draw lol, you never know what will pop up later on. I'm kicking myself
Hah we use to be able to request for next month at the ending of the month but makes sense since theres only 1 pack.

I was gona donate drosera burkeana back to the bank with this one to make an even trade lol ooh well see who wins it

Nah, don't worry about it lol. I'm not going for that plant. I was more interested in the burmannii cross. The other capillaris is what I was eyeing as a 2nd choice. I honestly think I'm going to miss both lol. The timing for me and the limited availability. 2 of them went out immediately

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!