FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By LeopardGecko
This was my first time ordering from FTS, and it was a wonderful experience. The plant arrived very quickly and neatly in the signature packing style. As the title says, it's a young adult Crimson Sawtooth, with a trap that's already 1.5 inches, he really is a big guy. It's a very nice looking Flytrap, who I've since named Ruben.
Ruben
Ruben
Crimson.jpg (34.28 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
Thanks guys for the wonderful service, I love it.
By Matt
Looks like Rueben arrived to you safe and sound! I used to think that FTS Crimson Sawtooth was a slow grower and smaller than average flytrap. But since we've moved to mostly using New Zealand long fiber sphagnum, our FTS Crimson Sawtooth plants have taken off with vigorous growth and large traps! I love a large FTS Crimson Sawtooth....so beautiful!
By LeopardGecko
Yes, he actually came on Monday, just got around to posting this. I really like how tidy the growth is, as well as just how varied the size of the traps are. There's that big monster of a trap on top, and then tiny ones tucked away under leaves and everything in between. It's really attractive!
By Matt
There will be more of those big monster traps as the growing season progresses and Rueben catches some bugs. The smaller traps below that tall one are winter dormancy traps and the medium sized ones lower to the ground are the first few traps of the season. Time for the big traps to come now!
By LeopardGecko
Hopefully the bugs start popping back up. We've been having snow of all things still even though we're all the way into almost May!Just when you think it starts to warm up and the bugs'll be back we get a good snow. Right now all we have are daddy long legs around the house. Can't wait for Ruben to really kick off.
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!