FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By fishandplants
Ok, so I've seen those new build your own terranium cubes at lowes that contain a vft and a pitcher plant, but my lowes apparently didn't get a new shipment of these. Instead, the old are back! BUT instead of plastic cubes, they're in soft flexible plastic packaged boxes clear to let in light for the plant inside. These clear softer cubes have a cobra plant picture in color on the side, along with all the names of the plants that make in the cubes on top running along a wheel: pinguicula - tropical pitcher - venus flytrap - pitcher plant - sundew . . . the usual. I didn't get one when I visited, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen these? They should be cheaper (I suppose that was their aim by changing the packaging), but I didn't see a price near the boxes. My lowes only sells vfts and sarracenia anyway. :( But they had these new cubes in small and large sizes again. :)
By rhys1234
save them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!