FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to thank Aquis31 for his recent donation. He has donated some more of some nice ones.
We have received one pack of burmannii "Perlata", one pack of collinsiae "Faryland", one pack of latifolia (Jaguariaíva, Paraná, Brazil), and one pack of spiralis (Conselheiro Mata, Minas Gerais, Brazil).
The Perlata is like most other burmannii, but it's a cross between Hong Kong and Red, and gets a stunning Fire Engine red in good light. The latifolia and spiralis are more tuned to tropical environments, and, from some reports, have issues germinating under about 80°F, so keep that in mind if you are thinking about requesting those. There aren't many 80°F days left if you sow them outside.
These seeds are immediately available to all eligible members.
¡Aquis31, obrigado por sua contínua generosidade!
Aquis31, MaxVft, Panman and 2 others liked this
By Aquis31
ChefDean wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:07 am I'd like to thank Aquis31 for his recent donation. He has donated some more of some nice ones.
We have received one pack of burmannii "Perlata", one pack of collinsiae "Faryland", one pack of latifolia (Jaguariaíva, Paraná, Brazil), and one pack of spiralis (Conselheiro Mata, Minas Gerais, Brazil).
The Perlata is like most other burmannii, but it's a cross between Hong Kong and Red, and gets a stunning Fire Engine red in good light. The latifolia and spiralis are more tuned to tropical environments, and, from some reports, have issues germinating under about 80°F, so keep that in mind if you are thinking about requesting those. There aren't many 80°F days left if you sow them outside.
These seeds are immediately available to all eligible members.
¡Aquis31, obrigado por sua contínua generosidade!
It is always a pleasure to contribute to the seed bank. I'm glad the seeds arrived well. ;)
sundewd liked this
By Aquis31
Brazilian plants in general need a lot of moisture and light, in addition to the temperature that Chefdean said.
Attachments:
Spiralis
Spiralis
20210825_083041.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Latifolia
Latifolia
20210829_084305.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 567 times
Panman liked this

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!