FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
Shadowtski is just the seed bank manager that just keeps on giving. Dang!
I'd like to thank Shadowtski for his recent donation of, where to start? Did I already say Dang!? Well, it can't be said enough. Dang!
He just sent us bulk seed for D. Intermedia "Typical". We should get a few packages out of this.
Next, D. Intermedia "Roraima, Venezuela" bulk seeds. A tropical variety with no stratification or dormancy necessary.
Not finished yet.
He also sent D. Intermedia "Cuba" bulk seeds. Again, no strat or dormancy.
Also, D. Admirabilis SP Floating, we should get a couple packs from this.
Wait! There's more!
D. Filiformis var Floridana "Typical", another tropical variety with no strat or dormancy necessary.
Last, but definitely not least, D. Filiformis var Floridana "White Flower". This one, as I understand it, is very rare. No strat or dormancy necessary, but this seed is from what may be the only known population, from the only known location in existence. It was collected, legally, by a guy that knows dews.
As such, all of the above seeds, except "White Flower", have been in the seed bank before, so they're immediately available to all eligible members.
However, the D. Filiformis var Floridana "White Flower" are rare enough that they will be in class 3, and only available to those members that are eligible for one week. Then, they will be available for eligible members and donors after that.
I know this deviates from the norm, but these seeds are better going to experienced growers due to their extreme rarity. I'm sure you understand.
Thanks Shadowtski, your generosity always surprises me.
By Apollyon
Niceee. The burmannii is a nice one too. I'm hoping one of those will still be there on the first

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Bag them for a month, opening the bag every day or[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!