FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to thank a couple people for their recent donations. I waited to post these until the first so that everyone had an equal opportunity to request. As these are all new or uncommon donations, they are only available to donors for the next 48 hours, and every eligible member after that.
First, a couple of weeks ago Xanthoparmelia donated some Pinguicula seeds. Pings seem to be well sought after, and I don't expect these to last long. He has donated one pack of P. agnata "El Lobo" x ibarrae and two packs of P. agnata "Red Leaf" x gigantea.
If these turn out like the pics I googled, them'll be some purty Pings!
Second, shortly after Xantho's donation came in, I received a large donation from SDCPs. Two, the finlaysoniana and filiformis are already available, but the other two needed to wait. He has also donated two packs of S. purpurea "Canada" and (are y'all sitting down?, take a seat) three packs of Drosophyllum.
Some of the purp seeds didn't survive the USPS machines, but he was very generous, so there are still a lot of good seeds.
I think we've had Drosophyllum before, but I'm not 100% sure. However, these will give someone the opportunity to grow a neat plant.
Thank you Xanthoparmelia, and thank you SDCPs, you not only made me happy, but quite a few others as well. They just don't know they're happy yet because they're still sleeping.
xanthoparmelia liked this

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!