FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Carnivorous_Corner06
i regret all my old posts it hurt me just to look at them
By _-SphagnumFromHell-_
Yeah me too.

I remember one time blowing up at hollyhock (a superuser here) because she said how easy it was to grow Venus Flytraps outside when mine weren't doing well. I also remember typing this massive paragraph of rage because somebody was being a little rude and giving me unhelpful advice, even if that was pretty well deserved. I was so awkwardly aggressive and I typed way too much than what was needed. I believe there's always a bit of a learning curve when it comes to interacting with people online sometimes.
By Copper2
What kind of crap is this???? Do you guys even know what your talking about? Clearly you’ve been growing plants too long! Stuck in your ways

You mean cringing at the above paragraph? There’s definitely a learning curve. On a different forum I mentioned I remember mentioning that I’m a kid, and then no one responded. I thought they just didn’t want to talk to me but now I realize my post wasn’t very interesting!
By Cross
yeah we've all been there. I remember raging at someone for some seriously unhelpful advice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
By thefic
I have Asperger's and I tend to take things quiet literally. For me it's hard to even begin to image tone from text (typed out speech). so it's a bit easier sometimes when I read things and I can't hear tone in my head. Makes for easier interactions. But my typos and grammar also make me cringe.

I think that online communities like this are great for knowledge but can be hard on some for the social aspects.

I think starting at a place of wanting to learn can help.
By Artchic528
I've had that phase where I was an unruly forum member on various forums. They said I'd grow out of it eventually....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
By boarderlib
I don't regret one word on any of my older posts. I regret the mods had to do some work and delete a few words from some, okay maybe a paragraph or two

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!