FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Aging_Bourbon
fish30 wrote:Can I just say, tc3 has been one of the biggest helps ive had on this forum
word
By Aging_Bourbon
fish30 wrote:And you of course allen
Yay! :D
By roey benjamin marcus
I double that idea. allenc666 has been one of the most helpful people on this site. And while tc3driver is being an ***, there's no denying that both of them as well as many others are very knowledgable.
By Aging_Bourbon
Whoa, whoa Roey calm down man. Bring the peace man
By Doomsday
tc3driver im not lumping you in. your opinion is fine and welcome, its just some others were kinda harsh and rude.

plus you are helpful so no hard feelings i wasnt aiming it at you at all.

and yea allen is helpful too lol
By Doomsday
and im not bashing roey either. im just sayin to e nice to him hes a new member and we dont want to discourage him from being enthusiastic
know what im sayin
By roey benjamin marcus
Yeah, I got it. I apologize. It's my nature to act more aggressively to ideas that I disagree on.
By theflytrapboy
fish, i really hope that you open that site back up. it really could have been something,. and to the haters: IT LISTED FLYTRAPCARE.COM AS AN EXCELLENT SITE!!!!!! so in other words you people made him stop PROMOTING FTC. and in this messed up world with disinfo of carnivorous plants every single site matters. and as you can see ROEY HAS A(CENSORED FOR SOME PEOPLES DISCRETION) @#$UALLYY IMPLICIT JOKE ON HIS BANNER! oh and hey fish, i made a website too that you might want to check out. its still under construction, but i hope that one day you will open that site back up, upload some vids, and get it going real good. oh and also download the toolbar and make 3000 searches and then get a domain name.
By Aging_Bourbon
Wait, Hayden has every right to keep this site. An know one has the right to tell him or force him to take it down. That is what you called the right of freedom of speech.
By roey benjamin marcus
theflytrapboy, that's just pure BS. Not only is my signature completely off-topic, but it also relates to carnivorous plants.
allenc666, you're right. None of us are forcing him to take down the site. I wouldn't go so far as to take any action off this thread.
doomsday, lolwut?
By tc3driver
Doomsday wrote:OH YOUR the amazing plant from youtube lolsup flytrapboy

Doom, I don't mean to be a spelling/grammar Nazi... but this one is one of my pet peeves.

your = gives possession of a subject. Wow, I really like your flytrap.

you're = you are. Oh, You're the amazing plant from youtube! {net speak omitted}
Last edited by tc3driver on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By theflytrapboy
totally agree with allen. oh and i really do hope you get it put back up fish, really. do you know me from youtube doomsday?
By Doomsday
tc3driver wrote:Doom, I don't mean to be a spelling/grammar Nazi... but this one is one of my pet peeves.

LOL. You're RIGHT! ;) Nah it's just that I type really really fast esp. when I'm responding to a bunch of threads and stuff, and I usually dont go over what i wrote. But the MAIN reason is that I'm more than half the time typing on my ipad or iphone so it isn't as easy.
theflytrapboy wrote:Ya I've seen your vids on youtube.

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!