FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss or post photos or images of drawings, paintings, sculptures or other art.

Moderator: Matt

By bitsnpcs
Meditator I did not paint, only I manipulate> make to outline only>add digital drawing fixes to original drawing (draw ears, add blusher to face in same style of drawing) >then did colour it in all new colours.
Rest of wallpaper (best viewed at full size 1024x768) I did do, make gradient layer first time use that, make stars with pencils, and digital paint all of picture using 1 brush only (scatter brush).
Dangling plant above head I use a stamp tool and only did choose colors and organize into shape.

Theory, she meditate in a nature, and not polluted sky, impression style of nature (herbs, rocks, alpines, woodlands, marsh)
I called it, pepper, like she hold.

It is halloween banner I did do for competition.
I did not draw skull, bat, and spider, I use stamp of single of that and arrange that into group.
I did draw all of the background.
I did on finished just add on to that name of site and text.
It was 1 of the banner staff decide to displayed at the rolling hourly changes at site, for 7 days coming to Halloween.

Here it is my Linux wallpaper, it is manipulation> I use standard image of buddha> I make it to outline only> I edit that for robes, I use a filters> add a Linux distro text at core of torso.
I made few version of this at wallpapers, each different fonts, some have the big text at across background.

Here it is that warrior I made before I add at wallpapers above, at full size. For if you like improve it and then add to make you own wallpapers.

Here it is my first try digital make-up, also I did color her eyes.

Here I add her face into photo (open source) of graffiti girl in London Subway, I called this> Lost in London

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!