FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By littleflight
Hi everyone! My best friend and I did a huge seed order from an international supplier last month (I don't know if I can name the site in my post or not, can anyone advise?), and I really had NO IDEA what I was getting myself in to! We ended up going way overboard (our total order was over $300!) and theres NO WAY I can possibly use all of these seeds, so I'd like to offer some of them here for swap or sale.

I'm pretty new to the world of carnivores and would love to swap for some seedlings/divisions/small plants, being that I'm pretty overrun with seeds right now. I would pay shipping, of course! I'm really interested in some of the more unusual VFT's (low giant, fused tooth, wacky traps, coquillage, cupped trap) and would love to hear from you if you have any of these up for grabs. I have also been coveting a helia minor, but keep missing the opportunity to purchase them when they pop up on flytrapstore. I'm looking for a division or small plant!

Heres what I have to offer. I separated all of them into individual envelopes and will part with them as a whole or split them up. Will even make a mix if you're interested!

d. spatulata kansai - 7 seeds
d. indica (white flower) - 20 seeds
d. affinis - 25 seeds
d. oblanceolata - 15 seeds
d capensis (pink flower) - 18 seeds
d. capensis (white flower) - 15 seeds
d. collinsiae fairyland - 7 seeds
d. spatulata var lovellae - 6 seeds
d. nidiformis - 16 seeds
d. burmannii - 5 seeds
d. binata - 20+ seeds
By Drone232
I would like to request one order of Drosera affinis seeds. It seems like the reddest one based on my research. Just name your price. I have nothing I'm willing to trade right now though.
By Drone232
Cancel that order. I have 30 sundew seedlings right now and just realized I don't need any more at the moment. Good luck on getting trades though.
My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!