FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Sander
bananaman wrote:You do realize that Nepenthes, Cephalotus, and most Pingicula seeds are quite hard to come by, right? Cephs and neps almost never flower, and pings are hard to pollinate. Sorry I don't have any to offer...
Now that u mention it, ive never seen seeds of for example a Cephalotus.
By Nick_
bananaman wrote:You do realize that Nepenthes, Cephalotus, and most Pingicula seeds are quite hard to come by, right? Cephs and neps almost never flower, and pings are hard to pollinate. Sorry I don't have any to offer...
Well of course, how do you expect me to find seeds if I don't look for them :P
If I didn't make this post, I wouldn't have gotten offers.
Thanks for the the info though.
By markus13
For Nep and Ceph seeds you're best bet would be to watch E-bay. I just checked and they don't have any Ceph seeds right now but there are a couple of vendors selling Heli seeds. There are always alot of Nep seeds on E-bay but I don't know how fresh they would be. Forum member BigBella sells Ceph seeds on E-bay every now and then, but they normally don't go cheap.
By normando
Hey there I got some drosera seed.

1. Fresh Capensis "wide" seed
2. Filiformis "florida red" (no stratification or dormancy required)
3. D. trinervia
4. Iv got a couple other kinds aswell but I forgot what they are. If interested in anythibg just message me and ill find out what the rest are, most of what I have are dormancy free.
By RL7836
markus13 wrote:For Nep and Ceph seeds you're best bet would be to watch E-bay. I just checked and they don't have any Ceph seeds right now but there are a couple of vendors selling Heli seeds. There are always alot of Nep seeds on E-bay but I don't know how fresh they would be.
Caveat emptor is appropriate on fleabay - possibly more than anywhere. If you're going to purchase seeds there, only buy from reputable sellers (the various forums have feedback). The less-than-reputable sellers will frequently sell old worthless seeds that will never germinate.

Ceph seeds should only be purchased soon after harvest (ie: early fall in northern hemisphere) as the viability drops quickly after that.
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!